MY LOVE (westlife)

10:43:00 PM

An empty street
An empty house
A hole inside my heart
I'm all alone
The rooms are getting smaller


I wonder how
I wonder why
I wonder where they are
The days we had
The song we sang together


And oh..my love
I'm holding on forever
Reaching for a love that seem so far


So, i say a litter prayer
And hope my dream will take me there
Where the skies are blue
To see you once again my love


Over seas and coast to coast
To find the place a love the most
Where the fields are green
To see you once again my love


I try to read
I go to work
I'm laughing with my friend
But, i can't stop
To keep my self from thinking



To hope you in my arms
To promise you my love
To teel you from the hard
You are and thinking off

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe